The world is not your stage you gift is.
April 2012Press "Enter" to skip to content
The world is not your stage you gift is.
We talk of being radical yet we don’t preach whats in Acts
We talk of having truth yet we deny the apostles doctrine
We speak of love yet have no love for truth
We speak of revival but don’t want Pentecost
We ask God to be a voice yet refuse to speak in other tongues
We speak of being Christ servants yet have fulltime well paid jobs serving man
We talk of being on a mission yet have never gone across the ocean to another nation
We talk of being “all on the altar for God” yet are too busy to spend one hour a day in prayer
We talk of being holy yet we believe in three co-equal god’s
We say we believe in one God yet have never told anyone “Jesus is God!”
Contradictions comes from playing religious games, actions comes from a heart of Integrity!
Just causing trouble this morning!….and yes of course, I do believe in Father, Son and Holy Ghost.. My book “Jesus or the Trinity?” is worth a read….
Recognising God’s “Big Door!”
1. Life is a series of open doors, many of them.
2. With every door of opportunity there is an enemy behind it you’ll have to face, head on!
3. Adversity is not a sign of God’s disapproval Adversity is a sign that you have stepped into an arena that demands you fight a new giant, learn a new skill, build a new mindset, find a new weapon and use a previously unused strength.
4. New opportunities demand you have knowledge of new skills, people skills, marketing skills, conversational and presentational skills. Look for bigger doors. The bigger the door the greater the secret, you’ll have to discover. Don’t be afraid of what others know, be afraid of what you refuse to understand.
5. Theres a door of opportunity for you, business doors, ministry doors, doors to new friends, doors to truth. Certain folks hold keys to certain doors. Find those who have keys to new world’s. They will show you what you’ve never saw and explain what you have always failed to understand.
6. Have you ever wondered why others have bigger things than you, businesses ministries, opportunities, pay-checks, their secret is this, they knocked on the bigger door! They educated themselves to find the door that others cannot see. Education is the key to the big door!
7. God’s big thing demands you give more of yourself to others. You can’t live the selfish life and open the Big Door!
8 Crisis is proof that you have outgrown your present level of existence and that you’re ready to enter something new.
9. Don’t fight what should be forgotten. Sometimes its better to run than fight. Only fight for things that can be part of your future. If it’s behind you leave it alone.
10. Enter a door as a student then you can master the subject as an educator of great men.
11. If you can take on the challenge then what’s behind the door can become your prize.
12. Destiny is that which lies behind the door.
Declare today: “God has a Door and a place of opportunity for me Today!”
From “Big Things” by Paul B Thomas”
How do you take an idea, a God given idea and make it a virtual reality? Let’s face it you may have one, ten, twenty, hundred different ideas a day. Acknowledging that they are a product of your spirit, and come from God is essential, he is the source of all things great and all thing new and all things yet to be seen. But then comes the hard part, musing with an idea untill it takes on flesh!
4 Things to Make your God Idea a Virtual Reality
1. Build Intentionally.. start with a thought and add a new dimension to it, a blog, a website, a department, a service. Make each of these a foundation and build upon them. Build until your idea comes alive or you wear it out.
2. Build Purposefully: Your purpose is to exhaust an idea. Stick with a thing until you take it to another level others have failed to reach. Good ideas become life-long projects that just keep on being built. God ideas never die! Like their source they are eternally alive in the spirit realm waiting for you to add “dimensions” to it
3. Build with people in mind: You have to build with your “marketing environment” in mind. Environments change and you have to adapt constantly or die. Environment is important. Certain plants thrive in tropical climates, others die in tropical climates. Your environment determines life or death. Environment is not where people are. You can be on Facebook and die. Your ideal environment is where folks who talk like you, want what you have to offer. That’s your environment.
4. Build Consistently: Have a plan. If you can’t be bothered to plan the chances are you wont be bothered to make it work. The secret of a good student, can he go to class? The secret of a good preacher, does he go to church? The secret of a good business idea, can it start with a plan. Just like all preachers are students, so too all business people are planners. If you can’t plan you wont have what it take takes to build it.
Dont discard your idea…acknowledge it as coming from God. It could change your world!…. mine too.
UR God’s idea machine
Feel free to tell me about your idea or tweet this … now that’s a good idea! Thanks?